Search Knowledge base
How do I clear my cache?
You can clear your site’s cache from the client portal, by going to:
- Click on the website you want to clear the cache of
- Click the big clear cache button on the right of the menu
- Confirm the clear cache action and woosh! your cache has been flushed! (cleared)
You can also clear your site’s cache from within your WordPress install.
In your WP-Admin interface:
- Click on “Pressidium” on the top left of the navigation bar
- In the main window click on the “Caching” tab
- Click the “Purge All Caches” button to flush your cache and your done!
If you are experiencing any difficulties or if you need to have a page permanently excluded from the Pressidium platform adaptive cache, then all you have to do is open a <support> ticket and we will help you out right away!