We’re excited to announce the official release of our brand new entry-level Enterprise plan named Enterprise XS (Extra Small)!
Enterprise XS is a cost-effective Enterprise-grade solution, that brings the power of Pressidium Enterprise architecture to site owners, brands and agencies with a unique price-tag. One that won’t break the bank.
We specifically designed it to complement our larger Enterprise hosting product line, retaining all the power and benefits, at a significantly reduced cost.
Hosting your business on Enterprise XS allows you to enjoy all the advantages of an Enterprise Partnership with Pressidium, which might have been inaccessible until now due to budget constraints. Enterprise XS is a perfect fit for a growing business, educational organizations, or startups, that needs a dedicated highly-available hardware solution with VIP levels of support but cannot afford to pay thousands of dollars every month.
With Enterprise XS, initial cost burdens can be reduced, and your business can be hosted on dedicated infrastructure resources, with multi-layered security, high availability and true DevOps WordPress support.
Needing to scale up? There’s Pressidium Enterprise I, II, III, IV, V and beyond. No additional migrations, no downtime.
Uniquely priced from $790/mo, you can either host one single large WordPress site, or a few lightweight ones, since it offers 120GB of highly-available storage capacity, with all the benefits of Pressidium Enterprise (we’ll get to those in a minute).
If you are a digital agency, Enterprise XS will help you consolidate all your light-weight sites on dedicated hardware, without the hassle of switching accounts, or exceeding storage quotas.
Alternatively, you can leverage all the dedicated processing power and high availability architecture, to host a single high-demand site.
Let’s get down to the Enterprise XS detail
Enterprise XS guarantees high availability & scalability for your web properties and consists of a Five Node Enterprise Server Cluster (5 Servers). The environment provides all the features & benefits of the Pressidium® Platform and our unique Enterprise Architecture design:
- Designed for 1,000,000 visits/month (with no overage visit charges – ever!)
- Five (5) Enterprise-Grade Servers
- Unlimited WordPress installs
- Server Cluster is built, delivered and operated in a choice of 4 global datacenter locations: North America East, North America West, Europe (London, UK) and Oceania & Asia Pacific.
- Dedicated IP Addresses
- 120GB Enterprise SSD Replicated HA storage capacity (fully scalable – based on scale-out architecture)
- Enterprise CDN with 500GB monthly traffic included.
- Fully Managed Environment with DevOps admin included.
- includes infrastructure, network, systems administration, application servers administration (PHP & WordPress fine-tuning)
- Database administration (DBA function, query profiling, defragmentations, cache tuning and slow-query analysis).
- 24×7 around the clock performance & health monitoring of all systems, components and your sites (application monitoring, we see what your visitors see: if your site is not performing correctly, is slow or not responding we are immediately alerted and working the problem, probably before you even know it).
- 24×7 support & dedicated engineering team (5 min average response time by an experienced DevOps engineer – no escalations required).
- Fully Managed Security with real-time threat prevention and mediation.
- Highly Available Environment with Disaster Recovery (including offsite backups with point-in-time recovery).
- Entirely LoadBalanced Master-Master / Active-Active topology including multi-node all Master Database Clustering (no Master/Slave configuration here).
- Instant Backups with one-click restores.
- Staging Sites and Full Website Cloning Support.
- Full Multisite Support.
- Enterprise SSL Support with Online Certificate Management included.
- Full Website Management from the Pressidium Portal (plugin updates, domain management, redirects, backups, staging, CDN, SSL and many more).
- PHP56 and PHP7 runtime environments, including PHP7.2 (when either extreme performance or backward compatibility for any of your sites is required).
- Enterprise Search included (Sphinx).
- Full Geo-targeting/Geocaching support for localized websites based on X-Country-Code.
- Dedicated Account Manager.
Leverage budget-friendly Enterprise architecture, consolidate costs and empower your business goals!
Our philosophy and approach at Pressidium is engineering robust and cost-effective systems. Out the outset, we decided to build our High Availability architecture from scratch. This gave us two considerable advantages:
- Technical freedom to implement and optimize, even at the lowest levels of our platform.
- Reduced costs by not using third-party over-priced COTS services to substitute for in-house engineering
Enterprise XS builds further on these two advantages. It achieves high-availability while offering 5x more raw computational power than any other competitive solution (other hosting providers merely provide a VPS, or in the best-case scenario, a 2-node conventional cluster at a considerably higher cost).
These savings are invested back into the platform, and ultimately returned to our clients, so that they are able to enjoy Enterprise-grade highly-available WordPress with white-glove VIP support, without breaking the bank.
However, the true power of Pressidium Enterprise goes beyond logistics. Our prime goal as a technology partner is to offer our engineering excellence and technical experience to your business. Enterprise architecture is not cheap, but you should not pay thousands of dollars for an overpriced third-party cloud solution either.
Our vision is to apply the same philosophy to our client’s business. Real, robust, and cost-effective Enterprise solutions that streamline, consolidate, and empower.